Thursday, July 17, 2008

Countdown

The countdown has begun. I only have two more nights at home and I still feel like there is so much to do! But I have done as much as I can as far as preparing... if I try to do any more I will lose my mind.

Also, after about five years, my phone finally died. It gave a good run in its last few days and I will always remember it fondly. I'm sorry if I didn't get some of your phone calls telling me goodbye... I know that there were probably millions of well wishes... but know that I appreciate the effort. To be honest, it was nice to have some seclusion from the world.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to meet me for lunch, dinner, drinks, etc... I really want to let everyone who went out of their way for me that it really meant a lot to be able to see you before I go... and to all of you who didn't! Shame on you... just kidding. Life gets pretty crazy and so you'll have to pencil me into your calendars for two years from now.

Now I'm going to my reflexology appointment.

Until later.

No comments: